A beautiful dwelling, a beautiful wife and beautiful clothes In the recent years, a real revolution has been taking place in Israel, not in the sense of a revolution, but rather of the evolution type. Right under our noses, new breeds of talented, creative original and bold designers rose-
- IDC to launch first of its kind English language BA in entrepreneurshipIn the future, students will also be able to receive dual degrees in entrepreneurship and computer science.
- Israeli hospital restores face of boy mauled by hyena in EthiopiaBrought to Israel and treated here for humanitarian reasons, he has recovered and his functional and cosmetic outcome is “acceptable,” doctors stated.
- Erdan under fire as reports say incident in Umm al-Hiran was not a terror attackPublic security minister faces calls that he be "held accountable" for allegedly misleading the public and engaging in anti-Arab incitement.
- Netanyahu lauds Trump for taking 'strong stand against antisemitism'In Australia, PM also says the Golan “will never go back to Syria, it will always remain a part of Israel."
- Activists claim victory as Oscar grab bag Israel trips go unusedNone of the Oscar nominees used the 10-day trip, valued at $55,000, which was part of the 2016 Oscar gift bag.
- Committee meets to decide future of Israel's Supreme CourtDeadlock may lead to separation of powers battle
- Australia underlines support for two-state solution as Netanyahu makes historic visitAustralian PM Malcolm Turnbull warmly welcomes first-ever visit of a residing Israeli PM, penning enthusiastic op-ed in Israel's favor ahead of the visit and condemning the recent UN vote.
- Comment: Justice doneThe Azaria trial didn’t really tear apart the country, it just exposed the already-deep divisions among its citizens.