A beautiful dwelling, a beautiful wife and beautiful clothes In the recent years, a real revolution has been taking place in Israel, not in the sense of a revolution, but rather of the evolution type. Right under our noses, new breeds of talented, creative original and bold designers rose-
- Sharansky urges Netanyahu to block haredi conversion legislationThe covert bill could strip the right to Israeli citizenship from huge portions of the global Jewish population.
- Will the Knesset expand to 140?The number of MKs has remained unchanged since Israel's founding.
- Haredi parties prepare for showdown over Western Wall planThe haredi parties are extremely concerned that the High Court will intervene on the side of those demanding a state-recognized egalitarian section.
- Israel steps up Damascus Gate security following Jerusalem attackPrime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called Damascus Gate both a symbol of terrorism and the fight against it.
- Israel’s Moyal joins Cosmos • Ben-Haim Sparta bound?“I am very happy to join the New York Cosmos,” said Moyal. “This is a historic organization to be part of and I look forward to contributing in any way I can.”
- Croatia’s Spahija selected as next coach of Maccabi Tel AvivNegotiations are also ongoing with young Israeli forward Karam Mashour.
- Israel’s Day revved up for NASCAR chanceIsrael's Alon Day is making history.
- Man crosses over from Israel into LebanonThe IDF spotted a man crossing into Lebanese territory though Israel's northern border.