A beautiful dwelling, a beautiful wife and beautiful clothes In the recent years, a real revolution has been taking place in Israel, not in the sense of a revolution, but rather of the evolution type. Right under our noses, new breeds of talented, creative original and bold designers rose-
- Morning terror attack in West Bank leaves two woundedTerrorist rams into Israeli bystanders.
- Elkin to ‘Post’: Plan to cut Arab neighborhoods from Jerusalem moving forwardA plan to separate the east Jerusalem neighborhoods located beyond the security barrier has gained steam and moved from the legislative phase to the planning phase.
- Religious Kanikovski making the most of chance with AcreGabi Kanikovski was earmarked as a potential future star in Israeli soccer long ago.
- Yellow-and-blue outlasts Khimki in MoscowTwo days after 20-point loss at home, Mac TA returns to winning ways on the road
- Israel’s cycling squad has high hopes ahead of historic yearThe Israel Cycling Academy’s 2018 roster was unveiled on Thursday while also being awarded the title of Peres Center “Ambassador for Peace” in a ceremony in Tel Aviv.
- Forty years after Sadat visit, Egyptian-Israeli peace faces uncertain futureIt was on November 19, 1977 that Sadat stunned the world by visiting Jerusalem.
- Joint declaration calls on US to demand Palestinians recognize Jewish state"The primary obstacle to ending the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is the near century of Palestinian rejectionism of the right of self-determination for the Jewish People”
- EU officials hold talks on Rafah securityThe EU is seeking ways to support the reconciliation efforts between Fatah and Hamas.