Israeli government is recuiting new media project managers for technological reform Minister Michael Eitan, who is supporting and promoting the technology reform projects for the government services published a document on February 24th, 2009, seeking project manager services for the technological reform project. Several colleagues in social media in
- Bennett touts himself as education minister for all childrenNafatali Benett said, “The department of education is leaping in infrastructure and achievements in math, physics, chemistry, English, while classroom sizes are shrinking significantly.”
- Attorney-General tells High Court he will decide Sara Netanyahu cases soonThe attorney-general explained that since he would make the decision soon and since, as attorney-general, he is granted wide discretion about the timing of when he decides whether to indict.
- PM Netanyahu receives backing from rivals on PutinZionist Union chairman Avi Gabbay wished Netanyahu well, even though he said he was not particularly optimistic.
- Women of the Wall subjected to body searches despite High Court orderAllegations were made that a Women of the Wall activist tried to smuggle Torah parchments under her clothes.
- No thanks, Miri Regev: Israelis don’t want to bring back military paradesLast year, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed interest in renewing the tradition, saying that he found the parades to be very exciting as a child.
- Israeli archaeologists uncover rare 1,500-year-old Jerusalem mosaic"The fact that the inscription survived is an archaeological miracle."
- Sean Paul sweats it out in RishonMany of Paul's biggest hits came out before some audience members were born, but the crowd at the Live Park in Rishon Lezion skewed decidedly young.
- MKs Glick and Moalem-Refaeli blocked from entering Temple MountThe MKs started ascending the Mugrabi Bridge toward the entrance when they were stopped by a local policeman.