Israeli government is recuiting new media project managers for technological reform Minister Michael Eitan, who is supporting and promoting the technology reform projects for the government services published a document on February 24th, 2009, seeking project manager services for the technological reform project. Several colleagues in social media in
- Knesset passes laws that free media marketBills allow i24 News to be broadcast in Israel.
- A piece of the ‘Mosaic’Diaspora Affairs Ministry teams up with Jewish groups to help young Jews embrace their roots.
- 300,000 good deeds contribute to dedication of Torah in Jerusalem schoolThe new Torah scroll was written within the framework of Jerusalem50, a unique project initiated conjunctively by the Afikim Foundation and Orot.
- The government is cutting tax funds to PA; why is the Knesset in the dark?Payments to PA have been quietly cut in proportion to salaries doled to terrorists’ families.
- Analysis: The lion that no longer roaredShas leader Arye Deri faces serious allegations of corruption, and it doesn't seem like he can make it through this new slew of accusations.
- Gal Gadot fights the good fight in ‘Wonder Woman’The Jerusalem Post gets a sneak preview of this summer’s blockbuster
- Vegan campaign puts a damper on dairy ahead of Shavuot"For decades the dairy industry has brainwashed the public with billion-shekel ad campaigns," says organizer. Report finds Israeli cows are most productive in the world.
- Ukraine reportedly requests to extradite former cabinet minister for embezzlementEduard Stavytsky, a former cabinet minister in the Ukraine, fled to Israel to escape Ukrainian and INTERPOL arrest warrants in October 2014.