Israeli government is recuiting new media project managers for technological reform Minister Michael Eitan, who is supporting and promoting the technology reform projects for the government services published a document on February 24th, 2009, seeking project manager services for the technological reform project. Several colleagues in social media in
- Jewish World: The ‘never-ending war’ against antisemitismFor Natan Sharansky, the struggle between globalization and nationalism is key to understanding the "longest hatred."
- UN adopts Israeli resolution against sexual harassment by consensusThis resolution the first new Israeli-sponsored one at the UN in five years and the first one focusing on human rights.
- After London terror attack, UK blasts UNHRC anti-Israel biasThe UK warned that it would follow the US in rejecting all resolutions on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, if the UNHRC did not treat Israel proportionally.
- Iconic Israeli sports commentator Meir Einstein dies at 65As a sports commentator on TV and radio, Einstein chronicled countless memorable moments in Israeli sports history with his indelible voice.
- Netanyahu offers condolences to British Prime Minister MayMay thanked Netanyahu and the two spoke of working together in the war on terror.
- Report: Netanyahu and Yedioth publisher allegedly colluded against BennettThe conversation allegedly took place on recordings between the media baron and the prime minister.
- Merkel: 'No reasonable alternative' to two-state solution"I am very concerned about developments in the West Bank."
- Palestinians, Jordanians and Israelis team up to combat earthquake riskThe area along the Israel-Jordan border is highly susceptible to earthquakes. Israelis, Jordanians and Palestinians joined forces to provide the best possible response in case such a disaster strikes