Israeli government is recuiting new media project managers for technological reform Minister Michael Eitan, who is supporting and promoting the technology reform projects for the government services published a document on February 24th, 2009, seeking project manager services for the technological reform project. Several colleagues in social media in
- Hamas criticizes PA head for not canceling punitive measuresAbbas confidant: Meeting with Trump was ‘positive’ and ‘good-spirited.
- Mac Haifa holds Mac TA to goalless drawYellow-and-blue’s streak snapped, Mac Petah Tikva edges Sakhnin, Beitar takes on Kiryat Shmona.
- Shalva partners with Russian Jewish Congress500 leaders of the Russian-Jewish community attended a special signing event to cement the cooperation.
- History in the runningThis Friday, runners will be able to combine love of the bible with love of running.
- Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine gets Ben-Yehuda as first woman dean“Our faculty is unique," Ben-Yehuda said, "Only with the cooperation of all sectors can we train the next generation."
- Corruption? Shmorruption! Polls show Israelis don’t careIf you trust the polls, most Israelis are happy to see Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister - even if the price might be living in a corrupt system.
- Rabbis call on gov’t to halt arms sales to MyanmarMore than 400,000 people from the Rohingya Muslim minority have fled Rakhine to Bangladesh since late August, religous leaders say now is the time to "shun evil".
- Yisrael Beytenu parliamentary aide attacked by Eritrean migrantTatyana Dvorkin, an adviser to MK Yulia Malinovsky, was walking near her home late Friday night after a meal at her parents’ house, when she saw a black man following her.