Israeli government is recuiting new media project managers for technological reform Minister Michael Eitan, who is supporting and promoting the technology reform projects for the government services published a document on February 24th, 2009, seeking project manager services for the technological reform project. Several colleagues in social media in
- Over 120 reservists participate in joint Air-Ground forces drillThe day-long drill took place in northern Israel near the community of Elkayim.
- Watch: Sara Netanyahu as you've never seen her beforePrime Minsters wife gave out birthday cake aboard plane coming back from Hungary.
- Barak compares Netanyahu to the 'Godfather'Corruption scandals, Barak said, are what link the two.
- Israel: UNESCO is a full partner in Palestinian incitementIsrael's UNESCO ambassador in Paris condemned UNESCO's actions as helping encourage Palestinian incitement.
- Rare 2,700-year-old Assyrian-era reservoir unearthed in central IsraelWalls engraved with human figures, crosses and vegetable motif .
- 'Jerusalem is the center of my spiritual world'David Breuer-Weil expresses love for the holy city in his modern sculptures he spreads around it.
- Jerusalem selected to host 2018 Olympic-linked Children’s GamesChildren from cities around the world and between the ages of 12 and 15 participate in annual event of sporting, cultural activities.
- Israeli college fends off Auschwitz Museum accusation of art student's theft''This is painful, outrageous and disrespectful,'' the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum said of the alleged theft. Beit Berl College, however, firmly denies the allegation.